There are numerous approaches to do liposuction, for instance liposuction can be done easily either absolutely by local anesthesia or with general anesthesia. In the domain of liposuction, speed and volume of suction are not criteria for brilliance. Eventually, excellence is measured with patient’s joy which is a function of safety, patient comfort, and quality of results.
There are different systems for doing liposuction. A few methods are never again viewed as safe technique (Dry Technique), and some are perceived as overall principles of care (Tumescent Technique).
Liposuction cost mostly depends and varies on the technique used for the treatment. Cost of Liposuction in India varies from city to city. Below are the cities which provide liposuction treatment with the average cost.
|Liposuction City||Liposuction Avg. Cost (Range)|
|Liposuction in Mumbai||20000.00 to 150000.00|
|Liposuction in Bangalore||20000.00 to 170000.00|
|Liposuction in Delhi||20000.00 to 150000.00|
|Liposuction in Hyderabad||20000.00 to 160000.00|
Now, let’s learn about various technique of Liposuction and their cost.
- Tumescent Technique – The tumescent liposuction technique that gives local anesthesia to large volumes of dermal fat and accordingly allows liposuction absolutely by local anesthesia.
- Average Price: Rs 30000.00 (approx.)
- Dry Technique – The dry procedure got its name from the way that it didn’t utilize infusions of local anesthesia into the fat before liposuction.
- Average Price: Rs 15000.00 (approx.)
- Wet Technique – The wet method required the infusion of around 100 milliliters of local anesthesia containing epinephrine, which dilutes the fat and make it easy to remove.
- Super Wet Technique – The super wet method requires the infusion of a good amount of diluted local anesthesia that is not as much as a large portion of the volume utilized for the tumescent strategy.
- Average Price: Rs 40000.00 (approx.)
- Ultrasonic (UAL) – Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction (UAL) requires the utilization of a substantial volume of tumescent liquid and uses a metal pad to transfer ultrasonic energy and warmth into subcutaneous fat.
- Average Price: Rs 50000.00 (approx.)
- Vaser Liposuction – Vaser liposuction, likewise called Lipo-Selection, is another substitute innovation to conventional liposuction. Vaser ultrasonic liposuction is as yet a procedure by which greasy stores are expelled from underneath the skin to enhance the contour of specific body part.
- Average Price: Rs 45000.00 (approx.)
- Power Assisted Techniques (PAL) – PAL gadgets utilize control provided by a small electric motor or packed air to deliver either a fast in-and-out development or a turning revolution of a connected liposuction cannula.
- Average Price: Rs 35000.00 (approx.)
- Laser Liposuction – Laser Liposuction requires the utilization of tumescent liquid and utilizations a microcannula embedded through a little entry point to convey laser vitality and warmth into subcutaneous fat.
- Average Price: Rs 70000.00 (approx.)
- CoolLipo – CoolLipo, as other laser lipo frameworks is an innovation that utilizations laser wavelengths to break up fat and firm the skin. CoolLipo by CoolTouch, Inc. is planned particularly for littler zones of treatment in the face, jaw and neck regions.
- Average Price: Rs 65000.00 (approx.)
- ProLipo PLUS – Cosmetic specialists utilizing ProLipo PLUS or laser Sciton are utilizing laser liposuction for particular and exact shaping of the body. ProLipo PLUS can be utilized under nearby analgesic and the utilization of the laser regularly diminishes draining and wounding.
- Average Price: Rs 80000.00 (approx.)
- LipoLite – The LipoLite laser liposuction method utilizes the 1064 nm wavelength to liquefy away and expel fat from underneath the skin. The little cannula and fiber optic laser make for negligible obtrusiveness amid the technique.
- Average Price: Rs 40000.00-50000.00 (approx.)
- LipoTherme and LipoControl – LipoTherme by Osyris Medical is another very much respected laser lipolysis innovation. The genuine distinction that Osyris Medical has conveyed to the market is in their LipoControl innovation, which is utilized as a part of conjunction with their LipoTherme laser liposuction treatment. Currently this technology is not being used in India
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction – Water assisted liposuction is another strategy for liposuction being utilized by corrective specialists today. Water assisted liposuction really utilizes a marginally pressurized stream of saline to unstick fat and all the while evacuate the cells. Rather than annihilating fat cells, this kind of liposuction extricates the fat cells to encourage more delicate evacuation.
- Average Price: Rs 45000.00-60000.00 (approx.)
Note: The price mentioned below the Liposuction technique are approximate figure and may change from city to city and the amount of fat to be removed.